[R] overlapping confidence bands for predicted probabilities from a logistic model

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu May 3 20:10:50 CEST 2012

Your post suggests statistical confusion on several levels. But as
this concerns statistics, not R, consult your local statistician or
post on a statistical help list (e.g. stats.stackexchange.com).

Incidentally, the short answer to your question about the overlap is:
why shouldn't they? You will hopefully receive a more informative
longer answer from the above suggested (or similar) resources.

-- Bert