[R] read-in, error???

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:07:24 CEST 2012

Hi Istvan,

That's most unusual, and quite unlikely (and much larger than the
usual floating-point rounding errors).

Please provide a reproducible example. I assume you got the data from here:
http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/strd/anova/SmLs07.dat

What did you do with it then? How did you delete the header rows?

What R code did you use to read it in?

What OS and version of R are you working with?

R has been well-validated; it's more likely that you did something
sub-optimal while importing the data.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee