[R] uneven vector length issue with read.zoo?

knavero knavero at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:24:01 CEST 2012

Thank you for the suggestion Gabor. It's definitely more elegant than what I
had above. Instead of going from character representation to POSIXct to
chron, it looks at the character representation and goes straight to chron.
It's good. However, I do wonder why it still complains of the vector length
even though I nulled out the other columns. It's an interesting error to run
into. Probably looks at FUN before nulling out the other columns was my
theory.