[R] download extremely slow

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sun May 6 02:27:48 CEST 2012

Does "CNR" ring any bells as a department at Berkeley?    The UCLA
mirror is hosted by the statistics department (cran.stat.ucla.edu) so
I am guessing your local mirror is hosted by the CNR department, and
they are probably the people to inform their system is running very
slowly.  Maybe the server downsized due to budget cuts ;)

Josh