[R] correlation between XY coordinates

Sun May 6 04:52:05 CEST 2012

Isn't that one of the main things base R is used for?

Maybe your question is not specific enough. Can you provide some sample data and your best estimate of what the result should look like?
The Posting Guide mentioned below could help you elicit more effective answers.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing