[R] Regression Analysis

asica aerdna.sica at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:15:28 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I have a database of 93 variables.
I have created a few subsets (10) by inserting different numbers of
variables in each one of them (the maximum is 6 anyway), like to represent
different phenomena. Hence, this is the logic;

1subset=contains a few variables=expresses 1phenomenon.

Now I need to make the regression analysis by considering both Y and X as
entire subsets (with different variables inside).
I have never did it, and theoretically I feel to say that it is a
multivariate regression with more than one explanatory variable.

Is there anyone of you who feel like to help me somehow? I would really
appreciate it.
Even if you need more information to help me, feel free to ask.

Best,

Andrea