[R] Panel MNP

rajeshpaleti durgarajesh123 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:48:25 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Sorry for posting the same question again. I was not sure if the message was
sent initially since it was my first post the forum.

Can the MNP package available in R be used to analyze panel data as well?

i.e., if there are 3 observed discrete choices for three time periods for
the same individual , can i estimate a panel multinomial probit model which
allows correlated errors across time periods and individual heterogeneity
(random coefficients) using the MNP package?

In the case that it doesn't work, is there any other Bayesian inference
based R package for estimating panel MNP models?

Thanks,
Rajesh