[R] converting raster image

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:36:26 CEST 2012

write.csv() perhaps? I'm not sure what the csv of a raster image is though...

What does p look like? str(p) will be important -- if the raster codes
(RGB values) are in lists or 3D arrays or something more complex
(i.e., if no grayscale) you might need to put them in multiple files.

Hope this helps,
Michael