[R] Result of clustering on plot

greyofthedawn lastsummer at bigmir.net
Fri May 11 01:46:05 CEST 2012

Hello! I 'm new to R and need your help in one question...
I did cluster analysis using kmeans function.  I load data from file:

This file also contains headers for objects I want to cluster.
After making a clustering procedure I display result on plot:

And it shows only points (i.e. objects) without their names.
Is there any way to mark points on this plot with their names from file?
Your help would be very appreciated! Thank you!