[R] Additional info: help with SMATR: help with pairwise comparisons using MA regression?

Ioulia Bespalova bespa20i at mtholyoke.edu
Fri May 11 08:32:39 CEST 2012

Also, this works (taking out multcomp=TRUE, multcompmethod="adjusted"):

com.test=ma(Head.W1~Leg.3.1+Site, type="elevation", data=queens)
print(com.test)

....so for some reason it will do an MA regression on all my data
point together, but shows an error when I try to do pairwise
comparisons between groups.

Thank you,

Ioulia

--------