[R] Plotmath bug or my misunderstanding?

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Sun May 13 00:27:59 CEST 2012

Hi Bert,

I think the 'cex=' argument applies to the outermost 'atop()'.
It then applies that size specification to each of the two
components of the atop(a,b). If one of the components is itself
another atop(a,b), then the individual parts are sized downward
to produce the required cex for the unit.

As for the 'cex=1:2' specification, only the first value is used.

Cheers,
Peter Ehlers