[R] Help with writing data to csv

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun May 13 02:30:17 CEST 2012

On May 12, 2012, at 7:24 PM, DL wrote:

> Thank you for replying. The result of the first command was an excel
> sheet
> with the data separated by rows but not columns, which is basically
> what I
> get when I copy and paste into Excel. I would like to have the
> information
> separated by rows and columns so I can just copy and paste it into a
> table
> in word and not have to type the data. I'm not sure if I'm being
> clear.

That last sentence is very pertinent. This is a mailing list and not a
website, regardless of what you  might be "seeing". Many of us have
actually read the Posting Guide.

> --

No. You sent it from Nabble, and it was forwarded to the R mailing
list .... and it has no context. And Nabble is NOT the rhelp archive.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT