[R] file path

Wincent ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:28:29 CEST 2012

Thanks for the suggestion. The file name in my case is Chinese, which
makes the regular expression less useful.

Anyway, I would like to pose a followup question.
I have a character string of "ABC\D", and want to strip away the "\"
and want a returned character of "ABCD". How can I do it with gsub() ?

Thanks again.

--
Wincent Ronggui HUANG
Sociology Department of Fudan University