[R] Add column from other columns data.

Yellow s1010265 at student.hsleiden.nl
Mon May 14 14:45:38 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I am having some problems with making a new colomn wit data in it.
I have this one column named: Fulfilled

Fulfilled
1
1
0
1
1
1
1
0
0
1

And now I would like to add another colum to my .csv file ("Finished")

In this "Finished" column I would like to have "Yes" or "No".
Where in colomn "Fullfilled" is a 1, "Finished" should have a "Yes".
Like this:

Fullfilled Finished
1 Yes
1 Yes
0 No
etc

Now I know how to grab the data out of a column, and also know how to save
data inside a .csv file.
That is no problem.
But how do I get the right Yes or No on the right place in the other column?

# Get al values: 1
Fullfilled_1 = Fullfilled[Fullfilled = 1]

I was thinkng about subset.
But I don' t realy know if that would be realy it....

Maybe somebody here can push me a little in the right direction?