[R] as.function parameters

jackl jackspam at hotmail.de
Mon May 14 19:56:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

~ well that seems to be a better solution.
Question is how much an enviroment for each node costs in terms of
save space..

The example code is hard to present, because it is really based on that
problem.
The frame of the problem is, that I have to write a program that gives
each node in a binomial tree a function with individual parameters.. in my
case
the current stock price at that node.

I don't want to create these functions manually.. that would be too much of
an
overload with a tree even of moderate size. But if I define these functions
via the as.function functionality it gives me the above problem.

Hope that clarifies the problem a bit

thanks again