[R] Error when CFA with lavaan is applied

manuelhusagre manuelhusagre at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:29:21 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I am trying to do a multiple groups CFA in lavaan and I get the following
message:

ERROR: 'x' is empty

My CFA model has 5 factors, 66 variables and a subset data of 231 cases. The
model is cleaned of 0 variance variables. There's no error in the syntaxis
like missing "+" or errors in variables names. It seems to be quite similar
to this post:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2011-April/275481.html

Where I can find the origin of the error? Where should I try first?

Thanks for the help