[R] R

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:07:44 CEST 2012

If that's your aim, I might suggest you start with a text that is
aimed at teaching R specifically and should help you work up to the
level of questions you posted earlier: http://cran.r-project.org/ and
then the "Contributed" link in the bottom left gives you a wide
variety of options to start from (including many not in English) --
the "Manuals" link is mostly more advanced, but the "Introduction to
R" provided therein is canonical.

Hope this helps,
Michael