[R] labels in hist and ranges of an axis

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Tue May 15 18:34:41 CEST 2012

I'm a bit late to this party, but why not just plot with labels=FALSE
and add the labels with text(x,y,labels,cex)?

The values of x are given by the h$mids in the
h <- hist() object and the values of y are essentially h$counts
(add a bit to move the labels up). Might need to set ylim to
accommodate tall bars.

Peter Ehlers