[R] pass objects into "..." (dot dot dot)

Tue May 15 19:49:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Ben quant <ccquant at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for that. Sorry, I don't know how to use that to solve the issue.
> I need to pass a handful (an unknown length) of objects into "...". I see
> how you can get the count of what is in "...", but I'm not seeing how
> knowing the length in "..." will help me.

Hmm ... ok, I see. The interval_intersection function signature
suggests that this should work:

myIntersection <- function(...) {
  do.call(interval_intersection, unname(list(...)))
}

Or you can just make a list of intervals and do the same do.call mojo, ie:

do.call(interval_intersection, my.interval.list)

yay/nay?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou