[R] Getting reliable financial ratios

michaelyb cel81009759 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 03:46:29 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I am having some trouble finding a good csv file or even any kind of table
with the financial ratios (i.e. P/E ratio, ROI, ROA etc.) from the Internet.
I was able to find a good source with poor information. That wouold be
Finviz.com.
Another option would be creating a XML function loop to go through
YahooFinance website, get the information and store it in a variable. This,
however, is not a good, easy and practical way of getting such an easy
information.

Has anyone got any advice?

Regards,

Thank you