[R] Correlation Matrix

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:31:28 CEST 2012

Hi Mahdi,

Look at the documentation for cor(), by typing ?cor or help("cor").
Pearson is the default and it is trivial to select the others.  I
suggest you try searching google or reading R's documentation before
posting to the list.  You may not understand it all, but it shows you
tried to work on your own and let's you ask more specific questions.
For example: I am using function foo(), and read the documentation,
but was confused by this paragraph "some paragraph from docs for foo".
 Then we can come along and so oh, what that means is _____.

Cheers,

Josh