[R] Running R in BATCH MODE Windows

Fri May 18 16:56:14 CEST 2012

If you are unfamiliar with Windows command-line, be warned that it is only vaguely similar to sh. You might find that reading the documentation on developing R extensions has hints to what you need to do.

In general, you have to modify environment variables manually often to make command line tools usable, and explicit use of paths is more common.  See, for example, http://www.statmethods.net/interface/batch.html.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing