[R] Interactive Plot in R?

corn at mail.tu-berlin.de corn at mail.tu-berlin.de
Sat May 19 11:47:10 CEST 2012

Hi,
I want to do an interactive plot in R:
I have a time series and I can plot it in the normal way:

plot(modifieddate,timeseries,type="l",xlab="Date",ylab="values", main="title")

(modifieddate is the values for the date on the x axis)

The aim now is, that I want to do a Latex Presentation, where if it
comes to the slide where the plot is, the plot not just appears/shows
up, but it is "drawn", that means, as if an human would draw it with a
pencle. So I googled and I thougth it would be the best if I generate
png for every point and match these to one gif an implement this. But
the problem ist, I do not know, how to do these png in r? Could you
help me?
1. Step I think is, to do a loop to draw every single point, but how
can I do this?
This does not work:
for (i in 1: length(timeseries){
plot(modifieddate,timeseries[i],type="l",xlab="Date",ylab="values",
main="title",add=1)
}

2. save every single drawing as a png, how can I do this?

Thanks a lot for your help!