[R] Loading the stupid dataset--help!!!

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat May 19 16:36:10 CEST 2012

?install.packages
This functionality may also be available from a menu in an R GUI, e.g.
on WIndows. But as you failed to provide your system details -- as
requested by the posting guide -- we can't say.

HOWEVER ... something appears to be rotten in Denmark (with apologies
to Peter D.). IIRC, RODBC is part of the standard library that should
be automatically installed when you install R. If so, then why isn't
it there? How did you install R? Do you have access to your library
directories where RODBC should reside?  What other packages do you
show in your session? If you post the results of sessionInfo(),
someone wiser than I may be able to help you if install.packages()
does not suffice.

-- Bert