[R] Implementing a Kalman filter in R

mala10af mala10af at student.cbs.dk
Sat May 19 15:57:49 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am a student and I ma writing my master thesis about oil and gasoline
options. In my master thesis I would like to estimate some parameter of the
oil market. I base my pricing models according to Schwartz (1997). In order
to get those data a I need to run a Kalman filter algorith with mximisation
of the likelihodd. I am not that familiar with R. Can any of you suggestment
a basic code to run the kalman filter´, so I can use it as a starting point
to build up more complex one? Does any of you can suggest me a good book
about R?

Thank you for your help.

Teo