[R] default plot, but stripes appear (and other plot problems)

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sat May 19 23:53:27 CEST 2012

Hello,

Could you post the output of

dput(head(settlepw, 10))
dput(head(hatch, 10))

Just copy the output and paste it in a post. These functions give the first
10 lines (head) and the structure of your datasets.
I'm asking this because with the two example datasets you gave in an earlier
post, plot works, at least with me.
Like this we can see exactly what your data looks like, how it is
represented.

Rui Barradas

bets wrote