[R] R Memory Issues

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:42:34 CEST 2012

At the point in time that you get the error message, how big are the
objects that you have in memory?  What does 'memory.size()' show as
being used?  What does 'memory.limit()' show?  Have you tried using
'gc()' periodically to do some garbage collection?  It might be that
you memory is fragmented.  You need to supply some additional
information.