[R] Implementing a Kalman filter in R

Giovanni Petris gpetris at uark.edu
Mon May 21 16:26:17 CEST 2012

In addition to the papers suggested by Roy, if you are interested in a
book-length treatment of state space models and Kalman filter in R, I
would look at

 http://www.springer.com/978-0-387-77237-0

And I would carry out the implementation in R using package dlm

Just my (biased) 2 cents....

Best,
Giovanni