[R] sweave tables as images?

Alexander Shenkin ashenkin at ufl.edu
Tue May 22 15:24:15 CEST 2012

Thanks Liviu,

I've looked into SWord, and while it's an impressive project, I'm
concerned that it doesn't quite give me the fine-grain control I'd like
over the R environment where it's being executed.  It's still in the
back of my mind though, and I may indeed go with it at some point.

If I understand it correctly, odfWeave doesn't have a path backwards
from the odf doc back to the original odfWeave doc (which is the main
restriction of all these Sweave/knitr/etc solutions in my use case).
Please correct me if I'm wrong about that!

Thanks,
Allie