[R] ReName

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue May 22 16:11:16 CEST 2012

On May 22, 2012, at 4:08 AM, HAOLONG HOU wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> The name of R-language is too short and is not friendly to search
> engines.
> Do you think it can be renamed to something like "Rsio" or "Radio" ?
> Thank you so much for this useful software!

The notion of renaming R to 'radio' seems at best humorous. Try
searching with:

r-project
CRAN

Or use:    Rseek.org

Or use:    allinurl:r-project in a google search

Or:         http://code.google.com/hosting/search?q=label:R+

At one point I used `language:r` but I can find no support in the
google search documentation that currently supports that strategy.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT