[R] How to evaluate R things from Visual Studio?

Giannis Mamalikidis n1h1l1s7 at msn.com
Tue May 22 22:57:26 CEST 2012

I understand what you're saying, but I know the mere basic stuff of
programming. I am unable to exploit the so called "itch" because of my lack
of knowledge.

also, do you really have to get stuck on semantics??? it's just a sentence
"what is that difficult?". A mere sentence. I've done a great job writing 50
more, describing my problem, giving all the necessary info if not more.

I'd really appreciate it if when someone took the time to answer to me, the
answer itself be relevant.

The facts are: It is something that has been done before, repeatedly. It
isn't hard, you just have to find the right way, which would take about 1 to
5 minutes to write down and send it to me in order to help.
And there is much likelihood that many people here do know the way.
So, in a nutshell, it isn't that crazy for me to ask here (having tried many
other places).

All I'm asking is, if someone has something relevant and helping to share,
please do so. Otherwise, please refrain from dedicating your time replying
in vain.

Don't get me wrong, I do thank everyone who has devoted his time in
answering me, even if not successful, yet at least.
Thanks guys. And remember, I need info on either how to get R.NET working,
or any other way of using R from Visual Studio. Any useful insight is very
much appreciated.

Giannis Mamalikidis
e-mail: Giannis_Mamalikidis at msn.com
Member of the STAINS Research Group
(STAtistics & INformation Systems Group) of the
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Site: http://stains.csd.auth.gr
B.Sc Student in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering