[R] sweave tables as images?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sat May 26 00:36:20 CEST 2012

The hook function hook_pdfcrop() also works on PNG images, although
the function name is somehow misleading. The requirement is that you
have ImageMagick installed and the command 'convert' is in your PATH.
It is a contribution from @r2d3
https://github.com/yihui/knitr/issues/209#issuecomment-5266580

Regards,
Yihui