[R] Unable to fit model using “lrm.fit”

irena irena.begaj at gmail.com
Sun May 27 19:53:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am running a logistic regression model using lrm library and I get the
following error when I run the command:

mod1 <- lrm(death ~ factor(score), x=T, y=T, data = env1)
Unable to fit model using “lrm.fit”

where score is a numeric variable from 0 to 6.

LRM executes fine for the following commands:
mod1 <- lrm(death ~ score, x=T, y=T, data = env1)

mod1<- lrm(death ~      factor(score)+
                       factor(var1)+factor(var2)+factor(var3)+
                       factor(var4)+factor(var5)+factor(var6)+
                       factor(var7), x=T, y=T, data = env1)

I do not understand why I get the error. I have tried to use glm and it
works perfectly fine.