[R] R quantreg anova: How to change summary se-type

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Mon May 28 19:05:26 CEST 2012

Stefan,

You could try this:  make a private version of anova.rqlist  and change the call to lapply
that computes summaries  so that se = "ker" instead of se = "nid".  Please let me know
if this does what you would like to do.  This is about 20 lines into the code.

Could you also explain what you mean by
"leads to mistakes"  below?

Thanks,
Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801