[R] importing multiple file form folder

mpavlic matevz.pavlic at gi-zrmk.si
Mon May 28 22:02:07 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have a set of files (which is growing) in a folder. The files are text
files...
The form of files is such :

...with numbers for Length (m) going up to 2000 ...
Anyway...i just need the data from first two columns  (length (m) and
Temperature (C)), and no data before that...

This Lenght (m) values are always the same. My final dataset should lokk
like this :
 column 1 as Length(m) ; column 2 as Temperature from first file ; column3
as temperature from second file...and so on...

I know how to import this manualy, but can seem to find a way to automate
it...the problem is that the amout of files will be growing for quite quite
some time, so automation is necessary.

Any help is greatly apreciated.