[R] Fw: Help needed in wavelet transforming

arun smartpink111 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 18:25:16 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: arun <smartpink111 at yahoo.com>
To: tarun trivedi <taruntrivedi.iitkgp at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [R] Help needed in wavelet transforming

Hi Tarun,

Have you looked into LS2w?

http://rgm2.lab.nig.ac.jp/RGM2/func.php?rd_id=LS2W:imwd

Hope this helps.
A.K.

----- Original Message -----
From: tarun trivedi <taruntrivedi.iitkgp at gmail.com>
To: r-help at r-project.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: [R] Help needed in wavelet transforming

Hello

I am currently working on forecasting hourly electricity prices where I am
required to do wavelet transformation. First I need to calculate
decomposition coefficients of the wavelet transform, then I need to select
wavelet function using multiresolution technique. I would be really
grateful if I can find any help in this matter.

Thanking You

with regards,

--
Name : Tarun Trivedi