[R] PROBLEMS with In `[<-.factor`(`*tmp*`, (¿ORDERED FACTOR?)

RBB raulbajob at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:01:21 CEST 2012

HI!!!

I have a table containing qualitative and quantitative data; one of the
columns contains  "Level of education", and the possibilities are "none",
"High school", "college"; I want to give the value 0 to "none", the value 1
to "High school", and 2 to "college", but I got the following error:

In `[<-.factor`(`*tmp*`, educa = "college", value = 2) :
  invalid factor level, NAs generated

WHAT IS WRONG????? :S :S :S

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!