[R] R and igraph problems

Wed May 30 05:11:35 CEST 2012

I get no error loading this package (cannot reproduce). I suggest you uninstall and reinstall R, and do not install or run as administrator (per your other email).

If this does not solve your problem, please read the Posting Guide and follow it's recommendations to improve your odds of getting constructive assistance.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing