[R] R learning

Nicole Marie Ford nmford at uwm.edu
Wed May 30 15:42:37 CEST 2012

these are two great books that helped me significantly.

Verzani, John. 2004. Using R for Introductory Statistics. Chapman & Hall/CRC. (here-
after JV)
Errata: http://wiener.math.csi.cuny.edu/UsingR/Errata/

John Fox and Sanford Weisberg. An R Companion to Applied Regression. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA, second edition, 2011. ISBN 978-1-4129-7514-8. [ bib | http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Books/Companion/index.html ]