[R] Survplot, Y-axis in percent

maziar.mohaddes maziar.mohaddes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:10:36 CET 2012

Hi

I am a new fan of R after getting mad with the graphical functional in SPSS.
I have been able to create a nice looking Kaplan Meyer graph using Survplot
function.
However I have difficulties in turning the y axis to percent instead of the
default 0-1 scale.
Further I have tried the function yaxt="n" without any results. Any help in
this matter will be appreciated.
The code is posted below:

par(mfrow=c(1,1))
fit <- survfit(Surv(revreg$Tcuprev , revreg$Rcup_n_j_n)~revreg$RAceGrp_1Maz)
fit
survplot (fit, col=c("gray1","gray40"), lty=1, lwd = 1,
col.fill=c("gray50","gray80"),
          mark.time= T,  conf="bands" , conf.int=.95, add=F ,
          xlim=c(0, 20) , time.inc = 4,
          ylim=c(0.5, 1),
          xlab="Years Postoperative" , ylab="Cumulative Survival
Probability" ,
          label.curves=F , abbrev.label=F ,
          yaxt="n"
          )