[R] R: net reclassification index after Cox survival analysis

petretta at unina.it petretta at unina.it
Wed Nov 7 15:54:39 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am interested to evaluate reclassification using net
reclassification improvement and Integrated Discrimination Index IDI after
survival analysis (Cox proportional hazards using stcox). I search a R
package or a R code that specifically addresses the categorical NRI for
time-to-event data in the presence of censored observation and, if
possible, at different follow-up time points.
I know that the ‘PredictABEL’ Package contains functions for NRI and IDI
calculation but it is unclear for me if it allows censored observation.
Package ‘survIDINRI’ calculates only continuous NRI and the function of
Package ‘Hmisc’[#rcorrp.cens(x1, x2, y) ##] is only for no censored
observations.

Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Mario Petretta
Dpt. Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Heart Surgery
Naples University Federico II - Italy