[R] Proc Nnpar1way with D option - equivalent in R

SASandRlearn sasandrlearn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:55:10 CET 2012

I am trying to match SAS output with R.

I am using Proc Npar1way with D option to get KS test statistic.
Here X is a binary dependent variable and Y is the predicted probabilities;
proc npar1way data = mydata D; class x; var y; run;

When i try this in R

ks.test(x, fitted(y),alternative = c("two.sided"),exact = NULL) I get very
different result compared to SAS.

I am new to R. Any help is appreciated. I think i am missing a datastep
maybe ?

Thank you.