[R] Macro Variable in R

SASandRlearn sasandrlearn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 03:06:08 CET 2012

I have over 300 variables in my table. I want to choose only a handful of
those variables to run through many procedures. Lm(), glm() etc..i have over
10 procedures that i need to run those variables everytime. Those handful of
variables can change everytime if output is satisfactory or not.

I have done this in SAS. Now i need to know how to do this in R. Any help or
even if someone can point to a previous thread will help.