[R] R jags clear deviance

Guillaume2883 guillaume.bal.pro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:00:19 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to fit different models using a loop together with the jags
package.
to do this, I load the following packages "runjags", "R2jags" and "coda"
and use the function "jags" to fit my models.

The problem is that the following  a windowx with the following message
appear between each model fitting inside my loop : the following objects in
.GlobalEnv will mask objects in the attached database: deviance. Remove this
objests from .GlobalEnv ?
I need to click each time on yes or no and that's bad.

Do you have an idea to overcome thos issue ?

I tried different stuffs using "remove" function but it did not work

Thanking you in advance

Guillaume