[R] Comparing and Analysing Slopes from GLM abline?

sm2284 sjmckelvie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:53:19 CET 2012

Dear R,

I have 3 sets of data x1, x2 and x3. I have plotted them against my
independent variable 'Time' using the "abline" feature of a GLM model.

I would like to test if the slopes of those models are significantly
different from x1.

I would appreciate any help given, I am a self taught statistician and as we
all know, the literature can be quite dense, it's not easy for a 20
something year old.

Thank you in advance,
Stephen

-----