[R] how to separate stuck row elements?

Jaime Otero Villar j.o.villar at bio.uio.no
Fri Nov 30 13:55:28 CET 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to separate elements in multiple rows
that actually should appear in different columns. I have a file where
in certain lines there are elements not separated, and they certainly
should appear in different columns (an example of the file is
attached). The point is that I do not want to manually add a space in
the txt file, however, I did not manage to do it automatically in R...

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Jaime