[R] Problem with lm

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Fri Nov 2 00:53:36 CET 2012

Did you ever show us the call to your function that made it fail
on one machine and succeed on two others?  In addition, seeing
the output of traceback() after the failure and the output of
sessionInfo() and conflicts() would help track down the problem.

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com