[R] Strange behaviour of setwd/getwd

Markus Holotta q140mh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:02:43 CET 2012

Maybe my question was not clear enough:
default.wd is the working dir defined in the RStudio options.
In my script I want to change it temporarily to another directory by
setwd(choose.dir()) and set it back to the default.wd before calling
another script. But after choosing the new directory tmp.wd shows the same
path in the workspace as default.wd. Calling getwd() shows the correct
path.
Hope its clearer now.