[R] Date format conversion from "2012-09-20" to "2012:09:20"

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:07:51 CET 2012

D'oh -- won't work in general (weekends!) -- serves me right for being
lazy on a Friday.

What your problem is that variables aren't extrapolated into strings,
so you'll need to construct the subset string directly:

dataspy[paste(startDate, endDate, sep="/")]

or some such. (Untested!)

Cheers,
Michael