[R] R 2.15.2 is released

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Sun Nov 4 19:22:31 CET 2012

> * Bert Gunter <thagre.oregba at trar.pbz> [2012-11-04 09:48:58 -0800]:
>
> ?update.packages

It is not obvious to me that this is the answer to my question.
Specifically, I have package X version 1.2.3 installed and built against
R version 2.15.1.
If 1.2.3 is the current latest version of X, then update.packages() will
_not_ try to update it, but, apparently, at least for some packages, I
do need to rebuild them against the new R version 2.15.2.

Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://americancensorship.org http://palestinefacts.org